GW2 discussion that doesn't quite fit elsewhere

Guild Missions

Postby Infinity » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Lyssophobia - Fear of rabies or of becoming insane
Infinity
Strange and Mysterious

Re: Guild Missions

Postby Muppet » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:25 pm

So... we worked out that we need to spend 95.2k Influence just to unlock the first tier Bounty mission, and thus start earning the Merits need to unlock other stuff :shock:
Will then need a similar amount per research line to unlock the other types of Guild Missions.

Get logging in :(
Muppet
Why Our GH Smells of Rich Mahogany

Postby Infinity » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:33 am

Yeah, you might as well just ignore the above link as the influence cost is so prohibitive to small guilds like ours. Just get used to players from huge guilds running around with exotics and precursors. :(
Lyssophobia - Fear of rabies or of becoming insane
Infinity
Strange and Mysterious

Postby Muppet » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:00 pm

There are stacks of players with legendaries anyway, I never go anywhere that several don't turn up.

I can't even get an exotic from a chest or the forge, let alone a precursor :/
I think my play style means I am more likely to save up 1000g and buy one (cos prices will have dropped by then) than collect all the materials needed to make it.

Luckily we don't need the extra content to play together, cos there is so much we haven't yet done together. I know many folks haven't yet finished their story dungeons (1st time, let alone 2nd characters), and even more of us still have explorables to complete. Some did their frist Fractal this weekend.

But I reckon it will only be couple of months before that first Guild Bounty unlock is available to us.

Unless we start partying up for events - as apparently that multiplies influence earned by 10 (2/person for solo, 20 per group for 2 or more guildies doing it)
Or dungeons - 100 if at least 3 guildies in the party (as opposed to 10/person if in a pug)
Muppet
Why Our GH Smells of Rich Mahogany

Return to Guild Hall