FAO Klok (Re Spore!)

The melting pot to discuss things not about GW!

FAO Klok (Re Spore!)

Postby Sixxor » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:30 am

Dude!
I've been looking through your creations in the Sporepedia, and I must say I'm very impressed! you've made some awesome stuffs!

I wish I was creative, but I'm not so I just tend to use Maxis or other ready made stuff.

I've added you as a buddy, does that mean I'm more likely to see your stuff in my game now or is there something else I need to do to make that happen?

I'm Sixxor on there too btw if you wanna add me.
"People are bastard coated bastards, with bastard filling."
Sixxor
Filthy drow

Postby Klokwurk » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:38 am

Cheers! I'll add you too. ^_^
I haven't made much since Spore came out, I need to practice with the building and vehicle creators until I can make stuff worthy of publishing. :s

Yeah, adding peeps as buddies makes their stuff much more likely to appear, as far as I can tell. I added many random peeps as buddies because they had lots of good creations, and now nearly everything I see is from one of them, or a Maxis creation.

You can also download the .png of any creation and drag it into your copy of Spore with the Sporepedia window open, and it'll add that creature to your Sporepedia for use ingame to populate your universe, in case you didn't know about that. Just adding me as a buddy and connecting online will probably download most of my stuff anyway though.
Klokwurk
Wielder of the fuzzy dice

Return to Lion's Arch