Notes - latest update

GW1 discussion

Notes - latest update

Postby Mori » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:24 am

There have apparently been some 'undocumented features' (e.g. +5 energy weapons; skill alterations; storage box in guildhall - but no agent yet) introduced in the latest update besides what they put on the official site. Read the thread on the Guild Hall forums for details. I'm sure the change to Balthazar's Spirit (gives 26 energy per hit at 16 smiting) can't be intentional :O
Mori
Organisational god

Postby Mori » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:56 am

Skill changes are now documented in the update notes in Guildwars.com.

http://www.guildwars.com/support/gameupdates/

Some points of note:

Minion master necros have been nerfed. Quite a lot. Verata's Sacrifice now takes 60 seconds to recharge and lasts up to 10 seconds, and you can only have (2 minions + 1 per 2 points in death magic) at a time - a max of 10 at 16 attribute.

Various other skill changes, including buffs to Ele ones.

"In order to travel to Cantha for the first time, a Prophecies character must take the "Mhenlo's Request" quest from Firstwatch Sergio in Lion's Arch. Following the quest steps will unlock ship travel to Cantha for that character."

Henchmen now sometimes chat during a mission. In outposts, players can talk to henchmen by double-clicking on them.

The Party window indicates if a member is out of compass range by dimming that character's name.

etc, etc...
Mori
Organisational god

Postby Sixxor » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:13 am

Hmm, was gonna try changing my necro to be a minion master but I don't think I'll bother now!
I'll just keep spamming them wells. :D
"People are bastard coated bastards, with bastard filling."
Sixxor
Filthy drow

Postby Muppet » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:02 am

I am soo glad I minioned my way through the whole of chapter 1, was a great power rush to over run so many enemies with my minion armies.

All gone now.
Very sad, but totally expected as they were just dominating PvE maps too often.

Oh... and I guess this means no one will ever beat Fox's 27(?) minion army for that challange ;)

On the pluse side for MM... there is the new uber-minion to play with ;)
Muppet
Why Our GH Smells of Rich Mahogany

Return to Ruins of Surmia