Cantha New Year 2010

GW1 discussion

Cantha New Year 2010

Postby Muppet » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:16 pm

So - coming up next weekend.
And I read on the announcement that the Celestial Tiger pet is a reward for just being at the meal now, no need to open a gazillion tokens or owt.

But I know we been holding stuff for the Chefs. First half of the year I was dumping all mine on Varda's mule, but for sevral months I just been sat on some stuff too. So the current list for me is:

Tyrian Items:

Alpine Seed: 5
Azure Remains: 15
Ebon Spider Leg: 20
Ebon Spider Web: 0
Fiery Crest: 0
Half-Eaten Blob: 3
Icy Lodestone: 13
Igneous Spider Leg: 0
Iridescent Griffon Wing: 6
Smoking Remains: 0
Tangled Seed: 11
Unctuous Remains: 0

Canthan Items:

Archaic Kappa Shell: 2
Azure Crest: 3
Bonesnap Shell: 1
Celestial Essence: 0
Dragon Root: 1
Guardian Moss: 1
Kraken Eye: 4
Mantis Pincer: 5
Naga Hide: 0
Truffle: 1

So how is you list looking Varda, and will you be around to host districts as you once planned? What do we need to make up full sets?
Muppet
Why Our GH Smells of Rich Mahogany

Postby Varda » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:13 am

Oh gods. I will be home for it, sort of. Mori will actually be over, so we're going to have to plan the touristy stuff around this.

Maybe it's actually better if I can throw the stuff I have over to you, Muppet. That way if for some reason I'm not able to make it to a certain meal, you'll still have the ingredients.

This entire seasonal thing just came at the really wrong time for me. :( I'm currently in england and, even though the weather has been crap, I've been going out every day and just not been online much. Then when I leave back to portugal, I'm dragging mori around so he can do touristy things which involves being mostly out of the house and walking around a lot. No really conductive to gaming, is it? :(

So I think I'll just drop my stuff on you, if you have the space, and I'll try to be on for the festival.
Varda
Yaoi obsessive

Postby Muppet » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:54 pm

OK. I'll get a char organised to hold all 22 item stacks, and then add yours to the mix. Hopefull will have enough for more than 1 set, so that I can use them when other folks are around (to get the special secret reward for full meal).
I'm also seitting on several hundred points worth of party, sweets and booze - so storage is pretty full. Guess I get room back when I swap that with your chef items :)
Muppet

Re: Cantha New Year 2010

Postby Muppet » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Muppet wrote:And I read on the announcement that the Celestial Tiger pet is a reward for just being at the meal now, no need to open a gazillion tokens or owt.

DAMN!
They changed the wording, now back to needing to open tokens to find a celestial. Ah well, another one I won't get, but as I only had 1 of the 3 so far (the one that didn't need luck, so didn't cause me to waste loads on tokens that didn't produce one) I guess I won't miss it.
Muppet

Re: Cantha New Year 2010

Postby Erendis » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:14 am

Muppet wrote:DAMN!
They changed the wording, now back to needing to open tokens to find a celestial.

D:

About the only reason I was looking forward to it... -___-

Anyway, I'll be around to pass on Anya's items and/or help out with some of the meals in a district of your choosing, Muppet.
Erendis
Rabid fangirl

Return to Ruins of Surmia