Update - Thursday, February 25, 2010

GW1 discussion

Update - Thursday, February 25, 2010

Postby Varda » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:11 pm

http://www.guildwars.com/support/gameup ... efault.php

Some interesting Ritualist buffs, but I think they may have buffed them too little, considering that recharge times were upped... Sins are still useful as tanks, just need a monk behind them now, so I guess it's not too bad. Monks can still tank/farm, but it'll be much slower, and most dungeons are probably going to be impossible due to the holy wrath nerf/buff. Yeah, I say buff because now smiter monks playing with a different tank can actually use holy wrath offensively, without losing all their energy, but obviously its role in the 600/smite duo was completly nerfed. :(
Varda
Yaoi obsessive

Postby Muppet » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:34 pm

I like some of those Warrior Tactics changes. Soldier's Stance + Fear Me starts a great combo I think. Hammer stuff looks ok, but I am not used to Hammer really.

Necro blood stuff is great fun. Blood Bond now very handy for any phyiscal build, especially Barrage or Minion. Ravenoiurs Gaze is good. Life Siphon better now. Blood of the Agressor I think will replace Vamp Gaze for me. Necrosis now gets through Spellbreaker! So much good stuff in there I think.

Rit stuff - not so sure about. Don't think will stop people playing SoS+3 spirits spammers, though does offer alternatives if ya want to use heroes instead (as they don't have the PvE summon skill).

Monk changes were all about stopping the fastest runners I think, sorry Tene :{ As you say, peeps will soon work out how to get around it.

Obs Flesh = bad. Now the Ele has to tank, no chance for Warrior anymore :(

SF = ... well, I dunno and don't care. I don't have a sin, have no interest in SF farming. I am sure this will be the most talked about, though I think they have gone easy on it really so that the Sins don't become completely useless overnight.
Muppet
Why Our GH Smells of Rich Mahogany

Postby Varda » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Well you can now use SF on your warrior, instead of using Obsidian Flesh...
Varda
Yaoi obsessive

Return to Ruins of Surmia