Title hunt - what are you collecting

GW1 discussion

Title hunt - what are you collecting

Postby Muppet » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:47 pm

I know that folks are laid back about titles, will get them if they can. I think it would be good to keep tabs on who to feed what though.

Consumables
First you all fed Beta - thankyou.
Then we fed Aki, who I think now has all te booze/sweets/party stuff she needs.

Then fed Varda, who I think has also got all she wants....?

Kiv has been getting the booze, I think he still needs more.

Mori has said he wants the party stuff I think, is that our next recipient?
What about sweets, want them too?

Is anyone else even considering trying to max the consumable titles?
When there was no one else around I just started feeding Mental, as he is 2 titles away from GWAMM, but if others are serious about getting them maxed I'd happily help them instead as I'd love to see as many GWAMMs in the guild as possible.

PvE titles
I think we been helping Mori lately, see if we can get the Guardan/Vanquish titles progressed. I think we got his first HM title last week :)
Is anyone else in need of some nice fast guild runs through some HM content? Missions can be amazingly fast when a few guildies tag along and pwn them :twisted:

Hall of Monuments
What about them trophies, got any missing?
Or them Heroes, all got Raza? In upgraded armor?
Or the pets?
Say what ya after and maybe folks will be inspired to help get it.
Muppet
Why Our GH Smells of Rich Mahogany

Postby Mori » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Consumables:
Party - I'm over 1/4 of the way to Life of the Party now, thanks to the generous donations, so by all means keep them coming.
Sweet Tooth - Varda now has enough for her sweets title, so I'll take whatever you can spare here as well :)

I might go for drunkard at some point but I doubt I will ever get max tier on that, so others take priority.

PvE:
Vanquisher - 4 Canthan areas to go, and a load of Elonian and Tyrian areas, so all help with these is welcome!
Guardian - Canthan got, but lots of Elonian and Tyrian missions still to do.

HoM:
Xara has a nicely fleshed out hall now, lots of minis, all destroyer weapons. Picked up Razah yesterday, but missing many
Elite Armours - for herself and her heroes.
Mori
Organisational god

Postby Muppet » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:08 pm

I suppose I should get around to filling up them weapon slots. I only got one twig on the rack. They look so rubbish, both on the racks and in my hand, that it is just a massive gold sink (dedicated then bin).
When I got nothing else to spend money on I guess I can spend it on a set of destroyer weaps just to fill the stand.

Hero armor can be fun, if we get a gang together and just go play the challenges. I think I read that you get more drops when a char first plays them, getting rarer over time. So for fast gains use new chars where possible.
Muppet
Why Our GH Smells of Rich Mahogany

Postby Erendis » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:47 am

Ditto on the destroyer/torment weapons, Muppet. I'll get them when I know what GW2 'benefits' I get for bothering!

I don't need anything else, items/titles wise, but I'm up for helping on random stuff when I have time. For now, dumping all booze on Kivan and sweets/party on Mori (if you're seriously going to log in and use them... ;)).
Erendis
Rabid fangirl

Postby Varda » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:42 pm

I could swear days have been having less hours in them lately...

Anyhow.

Consumables:

All done. Party and Sweets are close to maxed, with enough to finish the deal.

PVE:

All done. Faction is just waiting to be delivered.

HoM

I don't have any Destroyer weaps, but am not fussed about them. Don't have all heroes decked out, but we don't need them all either... Think my mini-pet stand is full as it is.

I still need to max another title in order to get into godhood. Either Lucky, Unlucky, Treasure Hunter or Widom will do. Currently attempting to up lucky/unlucky on the rings.

Booze: I'm giving it to Kiv whenever I see him around.
Sweets/part: They're going for Mori these days.

I volunteer to help with title-hunts Sunday mornings and saturday nights.
Varda
Yaoi obsessive

Postby Rhayader » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:24 pm

im pretty much all done i think.

my HOM is completely full, all heroes, minis, armors, twigs and progression monuments. so yay for that!

the only thing that could make me keep going would be aiming for the GWAMM. but that would mean maxing party and sweets, aswell as booze and kurzick.
i cant afford all the stuff i need to consume, and maxing kurzick seems pretty ridiculous to me. specially since we are luxon now.

im just share whatever little sweets and party stuff i find along my way.
Rhayader
The silent type

Postby Mori » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:50 am

Update on Xara's titles, since I had a 10-day epic GW binge recently. I polished off the last 20 missions for Tyrian and Elonian (and hence Legendary) Guardian and vanquished the dozen or so areas I needed for Elonian Vanquisher.

With the money I've been buying Zaishen Keys and am within spitting distance of my PvP statue in the Hall of Monuments.

Still got 21 Tyrian areas to vanquish, they will be the focus of my next binge I guess.

People have very kindly been donating lots of sweets and party items so I am now closing in on 5k Party and 3k Sweet points (and have masses of those bloody cookies to get through still). Roll on the Christmas events!

Treasure Hunter and Wisdom titles gradually rising towards something displayable in the Hall of Monuments, but some way to go yet.

Erm, think that's about it.. got Holy Lightbringer in the course of quishing too.

[Edit] Oh yeah, all this means Xara is Very Important and will have Many Leatherbound Books once she finishes Tyria :)
Mori
Organisational god

Postby Mori » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Thanks largely to Anya's farming efforts over christmas, Xara is now Life of the Party and has Many Leatherbound Books. Woo!

I'll probably start a final push to vanquish Tyria soon.
Mori
Organisational god

Return to Ruins of Surmia