Which is tougher?

HoM 50/50
40%
GWAMM
60%

Total votes : 5

Which is tougher? HoM 50/50 or GWAMM?

Postby Beraton » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:14 am

I'm curious what people think. I've debated between these myself. Maybe I'm an idiot for wondering. Maybe the answer is clear, but anecdotally, people seem to think the opposite to me. I just wanted to get numbers of what people thought. :D
Beraton
L33t pyromancing toff

Re: Which is tougher? HoM 50/50 or GWAMM?

Postby Rhayader » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:05 pm

the amount of grind for the faction titles and the money required for the sweet tooth/drunkard/lucky/unlucky titles, just makes it super hard. i can only tip my hat to everyone that has the perseverance and dedication to achieve such a title.
Rhayader
The silent type

Postby Muppet » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Hmm...
The thing I didn't like about 50/50 was having tospend money on so many things I didn't need. Least getting all the titles was part of the game.
And I got 2 GWAMM but only 1 50/50 :)
But I think you can get 50/50 without doing the grindy titles, don't think you need as many maxed as GWAMM does, so I'm gunna vote that GWAMM is harder in that you have to do more tough/grindy stuff in game.
Muppet
Why Our GH Smells of Rich Mahogany

Postby Varda » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:51 pm

I voted for HOM 50/50 because in spite of all my years of grinding and farming, I still don't have it. At least GWAMM I got with a lot of time spent in game. But there's no way I can farm up a PvP title anymore!
Varda
Yaoi obsessive

Postby Muppet » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:40 am

Did they change the req on the Zaishen Keys one then? I am sure that's the one I did, as you don't have to do actual PvP to get it and only need 3 levels aI think. I didn't have the daily zoin stuff to help me buy any back then and had to hero farm the training missions for faction (6k faction/day cap = 6 keys every 5 days). I'd have thought that trading zoins for zkeys would make it a little faster if you have any saved up (just gave all mine to mori for consuambles).
Though I think I bought half of mine, used to be around 5k each, and I guess that supply may have slowed down if not many playing PvP.
Muppet
Why Our GH Smells of Rich Mahogany

Postby Mori » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:10 am

Yeah, I bought a lot of my zkeys as well.

I still have the zoins Muppet gave me - they don't buy a whole lot of consumables, so if they're better spent on zkeys for someone, I'm very willing to pass them on!
Mori
Organisational god

Return to Ruins of Surmia