New Guildhall: the (belated) poll

Abandon hope all ye who enter here...

Which guildhall should we change to?

Wizard's Isle - for pastoral beauty, GvG style and nostalgia
13%
Isle of Meditation - for calm beauty, convenient NPCs and beach parties
13%
Isle of Weeping Stone - for poignant beauty, pretty windows and the Kurzick cause
No votes
Imperial Isle - for grandiose beauty, convenient NPCs, festive colour and unsplittable GvG
63%
Isle of the Dead - for haunting beauty and happy necromancers
13%

Total votes : 8

New Guildhall: the (belated) poll

Postby Mori » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:44 am

OK, here's the story.

I changed the guildhall to Imperial isle quietly last night, with the aid of generous contributions from Muppet, Rhay and Lys. I was expecting everyone would be pleasantly surprised by the change since as far as I knew nobody hated Imperial.

Today I was stabbed repeatedly by two women in apparent fits of incandescent fury, and feeling chagrined (because I don't like to annoy people), I changed the hall back to Solitude, because I'm dramatic like that. This prompted further argument and eventually it was agreed we'd change the isle back AGAIN to Imperial. Then more people came along, and it was suggested we should actually have a poll to see what people really thought, instead of me going with what I thought was best for everyone, because nobody likes a dictator, SO

Here's a poll of the halls deemed acceptable by me, Klok, Lys, Eri, Anya and Rhay. Take your pick.
Mori
Organisational god

Postby Erendis » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:52 am

Drama queen. :roll:
Erendis
Rabid fangirl

Postby Infinity » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:04 am

My choice would have been Imperial, even though it doesn't have any grass which is a shame.
Lyssophobia - Fear of rabies or of becoming insane
Infinity
Strange and Mysterious

Postby Rhayader » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:28 pm

/votes

was a tough one though i really like several guild halls and each of them has some parts i like. i wish we could change more often. without so much hassle of course
Rhayader
The silent type

Return to GvG