GvG scrimmages this weekend

Abandon hope all ye who enter here...

GvG scrimmages this weekend

Postby Mori » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:45 pm

Hi folks,

Anya is away until tomorrow night doing random red cross stuff and I'm sure other people have their own concerns. I don't even know if Lys will be around.

However, it would be lovely to get as many people as possible together for a scrimmage or two, using characters from Lys's build. All are welcome, not just those who signed up for a place on that thread - it's always good to have spare players who know their way around the characters and guildhall!

There's no set time as yet, just throwing the idea out there. If there's a bunch of people around at any point I might attempt to organise something. If you're up for it in principle but not about much, and want to reply with times you're available (I should be around all weekend), that'd be funky.

Keen to get something off the ground here. :D
Mori
Organisational god

Postby Rhayader » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:22 pm

that seems like a splendid idea mori! i'll be glad to join.
too bad its the "gamer weekend" people might be trying to get some of that. ill be sure to give it another go at the beetles but i suspect i wont have any luck again, so i might aswell flee from the lag with some scrimmages.
so far i've had more experience with the flag runner because of that other thread but im capable of playing any of the other characters
Rhayader
The silent type

Postby Erendis » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:04 am

I'll probably be around and up to playing either pvp or pve, but with the lag as bad as it's been this past week, I doubt I'll get to enjoy gvg. D:
In any case, I'll try. ;)
Erendis
Rabid fangirl

Postby Mori » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:14 am

Yes, after reading about the problems there have been (and observing the results for myself) I don't know if we'll manage anything until some of the issues are fixed :( Though I have posted a workaround for the (more mild) guild roster issues, in the annoucement in-game.
Mori
Organisational god

Return to GvG