GvG weekend: Who's up for playing on Sunday evening?

Abandon hope all ye who enter here...

GvG weekend: Who's up for playing on Sunday evening?

Postby Mori » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:36 pm

You don't have to have signed up to Lys's original build thread in order to post here (as I don't imagine everyone from there will be able to make it).

Anya will be around only on Sunday and I will be heading back to Sussex and returning here Sunday afternoon, which makes Sunday evening the only really viable time to have some gvg fun.

Who, in principle, would be able and willing to participate?
Mori
Organisational god

Postby Rhayader » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:55 pm

ME ME!!!!
Rhayader
The silent type

Postby Elle » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:11 am

I'd quite like to play :D

Oh I can't play too late in the evening though, so maybe I'll only be on for a bit...
Elle
Get out of my car!

Postby Rhayader » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:31 am

so that means we should get ready way before we plan to start.

whenever you have time, get into gw and make templates of the build your supose to be running. if we can agree on what each person should play it could make it easier.
Rhayader
The silent type

Postby Mori » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:50 am

Yes, that's a good idea. Perhaps if each person could choose a couple of characters you'd prefer to play (if you have two free slots) and make both of them to spec, and play around with them if you have time to get used to the skills.
Mori
Organisational god

Postby Elle » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:37 pm

I think we worked out the only character I have the skills for is the mesmer/ele, which I have got a template set up for and have practiced a little with you guys in that scrimmage. I don't think any of the other chars have skills only from prophecies and factions, but if they do let me know and I'll have a shuftie.
Elle
Get out of my car!

Postby Varda » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:34 am

I bagsy the LoD monk. ;)
Varda
Yaoi obsessive

Postby Rhayader » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:00 pm

i can be the sin, the warrior, or a ranger. but i think i would need to practice with the ranger some more
Rhayader
The silent type

Postby Varda » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:12 am

Regretfully I won't be able to play this sunday evening afterall. There was a change of plans motivated by a lecturer, so I need to return to évora on the last train sunday. :(
Varda
Yaoi obsessive

Postby Mori » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:09 pm

Ok well that didn't happen (Ellers and Anya both had changes of plans, esh was frustrated from a weekend of futility, and Eri had been farming Luxon faction all day - which is a terrible excuse, but I guess she didn't sign up on this thread...)

So it ended up being me, Lys and Rhay for a brief bout of team arenas, which actually went pretty well.

I will be holding out hope for a potential session one night this week. It will depend who's about at any given time.
Mori
Organisational god

Postby Rhayader » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:48 pm

i have guests this upcoming week, so ill have my computer room in use during the night.
this means that i will be around only till a certain hour, not very late
Rhayader
The silent type

Postby Erendis » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:28 am

Mori wrote:Ok well that didn't happen (Ellers and Anya both had changes of plans, esh was frustrated from a weekend of futility, and Eri had been farming Luxon faction all day - which is a terrible excuse, but I guess she didn't sign up on this thread...)

XD

I never actually sign up because I never know if I'll make the time or if I'll feel up to it. If I'm there, I might go; if not...
(my bad lag and isp issues discourage me too D: )

In any case, I feel that unless we have a complete (or nearly complete) group of people, GvG is not something that is going to be as much fun as it should. Yes, I know we play for the sake of playing, but if/when we lose, we only get dispirited--or at least I do--so, if it's not on the best possible conditions, I rather not do it.
Erendis
Rabid fangirl

Return to GvG