GvG: Once more

Abandon hope all ye who enter here...

GvG: Once more

Postby Varda » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:54 pm

A few of us have had the GvG bug bite once more, and as such we're GvG'ing every night as long as 4 players are willing.

The schedule may be hectic and different according to who wants to come, and builds will vary somewhat on account of taking heroes based on what players we have.

Just thought y'all should know. ;)
Varda
Yaoi obsessive

Postby Rhayader » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:56 pm

yeah! and it rocks!

we won twice last time! and even though i cant play today i've been watching matches in observer mode, so i got a bunch of ideias for the flag runner i played last time. and it was lots of fun, i learned a bunch from the matches we played.

and we are just keeping it casual, we didnt take long to set up a build, just go in play a match or 2 if you feel like it, and come again tomorrow! not enough people? no sweat, cya tomorrow!

we already got the builds set up, so we shouldnt take much time. just use a template and your done. besides, we didnt take any time at all between matches, cuz we were just looking to have some fun

and we did!

so everyones welcome, hop aboard the gvg train!
Rhayader
The silent type

Postby Mori » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:58 pm

Graphics card, oh graphics card, where art thou!

Sounds like fun, I hope I get to join you guys before the will fades :)
Mori
Organisational god

Postby Varda » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:49 pm

The Will never fades!

My internet connection at the residence does, though. ;) If we start doing this regularly, I'll look into taking my laptop to one of the uni buildings at night, possibly.
Varda
Yaoi obsessive

Postby Rhayader » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:56 am

have you ever thought of investing on one of those mobile internet thingies? i hear they are not that expensive, although you would have to pay for a monthly fee, wich i guess you dont at the residence...

well, just a thought, probably not worth it.

i've been wanting to play, but some problems keep me from spending more time at the computer than i would like. though my will for pvp never faded. even back in the HA days :P
Rhayader
The silent type

Return to GvG